When is the show?
What are the PERKS of attending?
- Admission is FREE to qualified event planners.
- Enjoy the opportunity to meet with vendors and ask questions in person.
- Explore unique exhibitors and plan for your events all in one afternoon.
- Network with other planners and learn about industry trends.
- Be inspired by all the creative designers featured in our tablescape contest and vote on your favorites.
- Get access to EXCLUSIVE show specials.
- Learn event marketing tips.
- Engage with everyone at the show online using #BravoLive2016
- Grab a copy of our last printed Event Resource Guide (but don’t worry you’ll still find all of the vendors plus more to help plan your event online).
- It’s fun! Take a couple hours from your regular day-to-day schedule to enjoy samples from some of the area’s best caterers and sit back and watch top performers take the stage!
Who will be performing?
We will have a variety of amazing and talented performers at this year’s show! Check out our 2016 Entertainment Schedule below:
MC: Paradox Productions
11:00 – 1:00 HULA HALAU ‘OHANA HOLO’OKO’A – Roaming
12:00 – 12:30 Flamebuoyant Productions – Fire Performance
12:30 – 1:00 Break
1:00 – 1:30 Tony Starlight
1:30 – 2:00 Break
2:00 – 3:00 Justin Sheehy
2:00 – 4:00 Break
4:00 – 4:45 Nu Wavers
View our 2015 Program
Who will be exhibiting?
Our exhibitors are coming from all over Oregon & Southwest Washington so you’ll be able to build a network of local and destination vendor contacts to reference when planning your events. You’ll find that we’ve brought together a diverse group of businesses including event and meeting venues, caterers, entertainers and more!
Exhibitor List - View all 2015 exhibitors on our interactive floorplan
View our 2016 Floor Plan